Hey It’s Jet Here.
This past week, our newish feline friend, Savannah, bestowed the Sunshine Award on our blog. We feel honored and grateful. Savvy, as her friends call her, has a sad to super story and shares her new forever home experiences in her posts. She writes fun comments, too. So, here are the rules of the Sunshine Award:
- Link the award to the person who gave it to you. Check!
- Answer the questions that come with it. Check!
- Pass it along to 10 people and let them know they have received it. Check!
Here are the questions and MY answers/ Mom’s answers: (only fair since she works so hard…)
- Favorite number: 6 (time of breakfast and dinner!)/ 7
- Favorite Non-alcoholic drink: Water / Water
- Facebook or Twitter: Mom says I’m too young for both! / Facebook – Part of her Kitchen Counselor business!
- My Passion: Coconut oil, avocado, marrow bones, shea butter (anything oily!) / Her fur family and her Kitchen Counselor business.
- Favorite pattern: Our various walking routes / Geometrical and/or symetrical.
- Favorite Day of the Week: Today, I’m a K9, we live in the moment! / Thursday.
- Favorite Flower: I’m an equal opportunity flower sniffer / Gerber Daisies.
In alphabetical order our nominations for The Sunshine Award are:
- Adopt a Lap Cat – For all the great work you do.
- BassetMomma – For always helping us with our blogspot posting problems and always commenting on our posts.
- Bongo Dog Blog – For sharing in my love of investigation and interest in my Scooby Doo Academy classes.
- Fabulous Flo – For writing to us often and sharing great stories from Down Under.
- Fluffy Popcorn – For joining the blogosphere with a bang and allowing me to be your “adopted” Big Brother!
- Good Mews News – For all the great work you do.
- Jodi Stone – For bestowing our first ever award on our blog, writing to us often and being sassy!
- Roxy the Traveling Dog – For Roxy and Torrey who enjoy the sunshine outside the tent! (Torrey, sending this award so you know that outside the tent isn’t a bad thing, especially when the sun is shining. :))
- The Antics of Two French Bulldogs – For writing to us often and sharing your wit.
- Underneath the Shell – For your courage to continue, sharing Papoe with us now, too and for educating us about all things turtle.
Another great, thanks for the Sunshine Award, day.
Hey Rumpy, Jet here.
Thanks so much… we feel so appreciative. 🙂
Hey Texas, Jet here.
Well thank you very much! You began the joyous process for us! 🙂
Congratulations on your award!! Savannah was kind enough to give it to us too and we will be featuring it this Saturday! We are happy we recently met you and enjoy your blog!
We follow a number of the blogs that you mentioned on your list and think the world of them!
We also liked your “live in the moment” answer, that’s the way we ALL should be!
Hey Dakota, Jet here. Hi Miss Caren.
We had trouble remembering that you were Dakota’s Mom… now we know where to visit you! 🙂
Thank you kindly for your congrats and may we forward them immediately on to you!!!
Yes, we 4 legged creatures can help you 2 legged creatures practice mindfulness if you allow us.
Can’t wait to read your post on Saturday. 🙂
Congratulation for the awards Jet 🙂
And thank you for passing it to my turtle’s blog. Your words really touched me. You guys are the reasons why I keep writing about them after that painful day.
We will write our answers next week 🙂
Hey it’s Jet here. Hi Miss Roz.
Thanks Miss Roz, we are deeply appreciative and honored for the recognition. 🙂
Most welcome and from our hearts to yours. We can hardly imagine however, wanted to send you light, love and encouragement. (Jetty kisses and JJ hugs too.)
Looking forward to your answers. 🙂
Congratulations on getting the Sunshine Award, buddy.
We’re all for the water. Our dogs love water too… that and ice cubes. LOL.
Huggies and Cheese,
Hey Haopee, Jet here.
Thanks so much, you are so thoughtful for saying so.
May we ask a personal question… we try to address the humans as Miss ___ or Mr. ___ what would be appropriate?
JJ likes ice cubes more than me, although I enjoy one occasionally.
congratulations on your award Jetty! I always love hearing what you have to say. And thank you for thinking of us by bestowing the sunshine award on us. I’ve never been called sassy before! LOL
Hey Sampson, Hey Delilah, Jet here. Hi Miss Jodi.
Thanks Miss Jodi, you started the kindness train!!!
Most welcome and most deserved… really, you’ve never been called sassy? We like that word and use it fondly. 🙂
Hey Emma, Jet here.
Thanks so much, we were so excited and honored. You are so thoughtful for saying so.
Congratulations Jetty and Mom – your 2nd Blog Award – well doesn;t surprise me – your Blog is the highlight of my day – always great info and lotsa smiles and laughs!
I;m gonna send you my final goodnight wishes now Jetty because in a few minutes we are off to the end of the year awards Banquet and Graduation dinner for Jacob’s school – many of his friends are graduating 12th grade so it will be a lovely night – we get all dressed up in a dress, suit etc! Then early tomorrow we are off to Boston! So I hope you and JJ, Mom, Rachel and Pluffy stay well and have a nice few days. I;ll e-mail you on Tuesday when I get back but I will think about you alot! Did I tell you I get to meet Miss Abby in person and many of my sisters friends have dogs now so I;ll have alot of canine lovin. I;ll miss my furbabies alot but Mr. David is staying home to take care of them!
love you so much sweet Jetty xoxoxoxoxoxo
Hey it’s Jet here. Hi Miss Wendy.
Oh gosh, you have Mom and I blushing again. 🙂
Wow, hope your night was spiffy and fun for you and Jacob. Have a safe flight and a blast in beantown… remember no rooting for the Celtics tooooo much!
If you can, catch a few pics of Abby and her friends and we’ll put them up with any stories you want to share.
Please give Mr. David extra Jetty kisses and JJ hugs for all the lovies and care he will give your furbabies while you’re away.
Love you too, Miss Wendy xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Hiya Jet! Glad you have the Award up, it looks great on your blog! And I am gonna check out those blogs tomorrow…you stay well big guy! paw pats, Savvy
Hey Savvy, Jetty here.
Oh Savvy, we are so honored and proud… all because of you! 🙂
Let us know what you think…
I love being called big guy, my fluffy chest is filled with pride. Paw pats right back!
Congratulations on your award!
Hey Leroy, Jet here. Hi Miss Jenn.
Thanks so much, you are so kind. BTW, we mentioned you in today’s post!!! 🙂
Pingback: Fabulous Friday | Hey… It's Jet Here
Hey it’s Jet here. Hi Miss Lisa.
You are so thoughtful to send in well wishes. 🙂 We feel so lucky… and excited… except… for the thunderstorms this week. 😦
Pingback: Wowee Wow Wow | Hey… It's Jet Here
Hey Jet, sorry I’m a little late getting here. Congratulations on your awards and thanks for passing the Sunshine Award on to me. It’s such an honor from a great dog like you.
Hey Bongo, Jet here.
No sorry needed. Well thank you kindly, takes one to know one, sir!
Awwwe! Congratulations and thank you so much for passing it on to us and for the kind words! 🙂
Hey Fred, Hey Gloria, Jet here. Hi Miss Janet.
Thank you and most deserved…
Congrats on your award!
Hey Leroy, Hey Sherman, Jet here. Hi Miss Jenn.
Thanks so much, we’re super excited!
Congratulations Jet, and thanks so much!
Hey LAPCATS, Jet here.
Most welcome, most deserved… 🙂
Thanks for your well wishes!
Thank you for our special award friends!
Benny & Lily
Hey Benny, Hey Lily, Jet here.
Most deserved! Hey Lily, hope you’re feeling even better today…
Pingback: New Awards – Thank you so much for thinking of us :) | Underneath The Shell
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!
Pingback: Sunshine Thursday – Mango Style | Hey… It's Jet Here