Hey It’s Jet Here.
Thank goodness we had spa day this morning @ 7:00 a.m. Why you ask? Well aside from the obvious, we had a surprise today. Texas, A Cat in NY bestowed the Blog on Fire Award to us and since our fur is still wet we will stay safe! What Mom? I’m confused? How so? Oh, blog on fire does not mean our blog is burning? Phew… and … Oops! Well, that’s great news. Oh and the phrase can imply that the nominated blogs are catching fire or hot, hot, hot, or here in the tropics they say… muy caliente!
Texas, a cat with beginnings in France lives in NY, where he shares his worldly observations. We met him through our friend, Savvy, from Savannah’s Paw Tracks, who Texas also gave the awardl
The Rules: Share 8 unusual things about yourself.
1. I have a VERY particular ritual for doing my solid waste business – I pace and pace and pace and pace until Mom is BEGGING in her mind for me to make up my mind already!
2. Mom gave me two man caves to feel safe in.
3. I love the smell of shampoo.
4. I cannot resist the George Forman drip tray… I try, really I do.
5. Oh, back to the solid waste issue, I prefer to pace right under the front windows of my neighbor’s homes. Mom is completely mortified.
6. I love canal swimming; smelling like a swamp dog does not bother me in the least.
7. I eat lots of fruits and veggies.
8. I used to be the hyper K9 when Koko was alive, now JJ is! In fact… uh… not sure I want to even put this in writing… I may,
might, sort of, kind of be relinquishing some of my alpha position to Little Miss Barkarooni!
Mom’s behind schedule today, more on that tomorrow, so, we will share the award with 8 blogs in no particular order without our usual descriptions. (Oh my, she couldn’t help herself.)
1. A Tonk’s Tail – Farraday, Ryker, Allie and their Mom catch fire with their lightening twitter speed and lightening wit!
2. Kenzo the Hovawart – Kenzo and his human are catching fire by educating us about hovawarts, which are not so familiar to most of us.
3. Rumpy the Dog – They are catching fire by earning a Pettie nomination!
4. Bongo – Bongo catches fire for his diligence in protecting his trails.
5. Fabulous Flo – She catches fire because well, she’s fabulous and she just celebrated her 1 year blogiversary!
6. Two French Bulldogs Benny and Lily catch fire for always supporting us with comments and writing fun, memorable posts with great pics.
7. Fluffy Popcorn – Poppy, our virtual little sister catches fire with her cuteness of course, and her Mom’s skill and talents with video, posts, pics. We are WAY behind, Poppy, please forgive us.
8. Paws to Talk – They catch fire by giving fast, thoughtful, advice, one bark at a time.
Another great Blogs on Fire, day!