Hey It’s Jet Here.
As a result of Mom’s work schedule, our blog hopping schedules, and our computer issues, we have not said our proper Thank You (s) and followed protocol on our recent awards.
Before proceeding with proper etiquette (vocab builder), a quick note on awards, from our perspective. When we began receiving awards and bestowing awards, we felt honored privileged and supported in the efforts we put forth. We take awards as a way to stretch our awareness of other bloggers work in addition to feeling the commraderie and passing along the good. How about you? Do you feel that awards have gotten out of hand or do you feel they are a way of saying, “good job, we appreciate your efforts, pass on the kindness” like we do?
Ok, with that said… (off my Buddy Wash Soap Box. (Green Tea and Rosemary))
Thanks to our dear feline friend, Savvy, from Savannah’s Paw Tracks for bestowing the Very Inspired Blogger Award. She calls me Big Guy (which I just LOVE) and shares her daily recovery since her family rescued her from the shelter where they thought she was unfriendly. Boy if they could see her now! She taught me paw pats and paw pumps, too!
Thanks to my blogging little sister, Poppy, from Fluffy Popcorn for sharing a 2nd Sunshine Award. Guess what? Poppy sent us the award on the same day we sent it to her… BOL! We will thank her more tomorrow.
We will forward The Very Inspiring Blogger Award today and The Sunshine Award tomorrow. The Rules:
(1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post. Gracias, (we live in the tropics where humans speak a great deal of Spanish), to Savvy – tons of paw pats and paw pumps!
(2) Share 7 things about yourself…
- This week I reacted a little better during the storms, it was Little Miss Barkarooni who robo-barked.
- I’m super excited that mango season began in our back yard this week! I’m waiting for the first fruit to ripen.
- I can be a Momma’s boy sometimes.
- I can’t wait to go swimming. (Mom’s waiting for my skin boo boos to fully resolve.)
- I love my Scooby Doo Academy curriculum.
- Nothing beats a belly rub.
- I’m a great Heat fan, I’m always wearing their colors!
(3) Nominate 15 bloggers you admire (in no particular order).
- Fluffy Popcorn – Poppy and her Mommy have inspired us with their unending creativity.
- Basset Momma – Fred, Gloria and Miss Janet inspire us by reading and responding to what feels like limitless posts with good cheer. They’re all really funny, too.
- BZ Training – Henry and Zachary’s human takes some of our favorite photos.
- Jodi Stone – Sampson and Delilah’s Mom inspires us by having the courage to be herself and walk the talk.
- GloGirly – Miss Katie inspires us with her amazing creativity, especially The Real Housecats of the Blogosphere videos.
- Snoopy’s Dog Blog – He and his Mom sponsor the Mischief Monday blog hop, won the Petco blog opportunity from the conference, is writing a book, does pet therapy…geesh, he sets a high standard for manly men like me.
- Kol’s Notes – He and Miss Jodi inspire us with their cool artwork, their K9 recipes and their newish Tasty Tuesday blog hop.
- Tales and Tails – Bunny and her sister, Morgan inspire us in two ways. Bunny inspires us with her modeling talents. Morgan is training to help humans stay safe.
- Puppy in Training – Mr. Colby puppy raises for Guide Dogs of America. We so appreciate his good work with Apache and the pack.
- Roxy, The Traveling Dog – Miss Mary, Roxy and Torrey inspire us because Miss Mary is such a talented artist and the family participates in this cool historical stuff.
- All Things Dog Blog – Miss Carrie inspires us by educating Mom and I on training and lots of other info.
- Something Wagging This Way Comes – Honey and her Mom inspire us with beautiful, insightful writing.
- My Dogs Love Me – Haopee and her K9s inspire us with their creativity (they even make headers for other bloggers) and tech help for Mom.
- A Tonk’s Tail – Miss Allie and her husband volunteer at Missouri’s largest no-kill shelter. She shares her home with Mr. Allie and two foster feline failures (that means she adopted them!)
- For the Love of My Dogs – Miss Deanna and her family inspire us for her tireless work at OUR animal shelter and her proactive efforts on issues like BSL.
Another great, inspiring, day.
Thanks to Life With Dogs, Confessions of the Plume and Two Little Cavaliers for hosting the Saturday Blog Hop.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…