Hey It’s Jet Here.
Sorry for the late post, Mom had this yucky thing called a wicked headache. She’s not used to such a happening and she tried to make her head and tummy feel better by acting like JJ and I. She slept, drank lots of water, slept, sneezed, and petted us. She couldn’t even read, watch tv, or look at the computer without feeling bad. JJ and I took turns curling up with her in bed. Even Puffy put Mom’s feelings ahead of his own and allowed Mom to pet him with JJ on the bed at the same time. Fluffy, ever the chatterbox, acted like a hot water bottle on Mom’s tummy on and off.
Anyway, Mom said she feels well enough to take my dictation now.
Yesterday’s post made a big impact. We received lots of comments defending pet hair. I thought I would enumerate (vocabulary builder) some obvious and some lesser known positive aspects of that which sprouts so fluffily from my skin:
- Source of protein, we can’t help if a stray strand gets into your cooking.
- Canine Cashmere? You betcha. Here’s a link to a video from a website who weaves our fur into fiber!
- A natural way to help clean oil spills.
- Shed hair deters skunks, rats, rabbits, deer, and raccoons from your garden.
- Birds use it to help construct their nests.
- Can be composted, providing protein and calcium to your soil composition.
The bottom line for Mr. Fancypants and those of a similar nature… relax, breathe, lighten up… life is short, what’s the worst that can happen? You need a lint brush!
Another great fluffy day.