Hey It’s Jet Here.
With our home’s tech issues, Mom’s work schedule this last week (she edited a 113 pg document in a 24 hour span, wrote her newsletter, in addition to her usual writing, reading, and work responsibilities) and monitoring the possible “H” Isaac “visit” we apologize for not responding to all of your kind thoughts of support, caring, love, and condolence on the passing of our sweet boy, Fluffy. We promise to answer each comment… bear with us time wise.
Over the last while, my dear Savannah of Savannah’s Paw Tracks, and our newish anipals Mollie and Alfie bestowed a beautiful award on us. The Rules: To accept the brand new Thinking of You award, one must link back to the one giving you the award, tell seven things you love and think about daily and then pass the award on to seven more blogs. In honor of Fluffy, we will share seven things about his life.
- He loved to drink water from Mom’s bathroom sink.
- He loved to chat with Mom… actually, he enjoyed speaking to everyone all the time!
- He loved to peer over Mom’s books with his chin in the spine.
- His special spot on the bed was Mom’s tummy.
- Even though he was low man on the pack totem pole, he gave Puffy great wrestling match challenges.
- He got along with us K9s easily.
- He allowed Rachel to dress him up when she was younger.
We’re going to break some rules and pass this award on to all of you who thought of us and our boy: Please take the award with deepest appreciation and profound gratitude.
*By the way, please take a moment if you can to send your condolences and support to our friends at Dogs N Pawz, on the loss of their sweet girl, Shiloh this week.
** If by chance we drop off or do not hop by as we usually try to, know that we are preparing for that Isaac guy and/or have lost power as a result of Tropical Storm/Hurricane Isaac and we’ll be back as soon as power is restored. To those in the “Cone of Uncertainty”, prepare and stay safe. (Mom’s preparing Man Cave #2 for all of us if need be!)
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…