Hey It’s Jet Here.
Hopefully, we will be able to post this. Since Saturday, Mom has been unable to:
- Approve or Reply to Comments
- Access Notifications (to see if she could comment there)
- Access the Electronic ONLY “contact us”
Of course, this guy called Murphy, who has his own law, visited Mom’s computer just when so many thoughtful, kind, wonderful bloggers sent in bunches and bunches of condolences on the loss of our sweet Fluffy. Oh those comments have piled up like sand when you intend to make a big castle. Mom worries that the kind souls will not know how much we appreciate them taking the time to send in their messages of support. Further, she does not know how to fix or alert WordPress to the problem since she has no way to contact them.
I know what you’re thinking and yes, Mom has already tried:
• Restarting Google Chrome (so many times, I wanted to tell her… STOP THE MADNESS!)
• Restarting computer (nicely and something called the hard way…)
• Clicking all buttons known to man and beast…
• Begging, pleading, cajoling (vocab builder), etc…
If you have a WordPress blog (not self-hosted), do you have any ideas??? Mom’s STUCK.
Another great (for other reasons I’ll share later this week), day.
Thanks to Alfie’s Blog, Snoopy’s Dog Blog, My Brown Newfies and Luna, A Dog’s Life…for sponsoring the hop! Click on any of the sponsors to join the hop.