Hey It’s Jet Here.
So, there we were, minding our mischief on Monday when we saw a comment from Kirby bestowing an award on us called:
What made this award incredibly meaningful was the way Kirby described my blog; he captured my essence to a “J”! Talk about making a manly man blush!
“This is a dog blog of a wonderful black fluffy beauty called Jet. This blog is full of lots of doggy fun, including the odd recipe or two you might want to try making for your own furry one! But not only that Jet often goes out of his way to give lovingly in-depth and heartfelt sometimes hilarious replies/comments to everyone who comments on his blog or makes a post on their own blog he finds, and I think that good-natured personality alone has and will help Jetty stand out from the many blogs on WordPress”
Tears welled in Mom’s eyes and she had to pause a bit as she read this to me. Profound gratitude almost covers the feeling when others truly understand your intent without spelling it out. For that Kirby, you have endless supplies of Jetty manly man chest bumps, JJ hugs and belly rubs from Mom.
The Rules: Nominate 5 blogs I think are amazing and could be the next BIG thing, in one way or another. (We agree and will quote Kirby on the following: “Some of the nominations I already consider successful blogs, but in which I believe will even grow more!”)
- Savannah’s Paw Tracks – I know, she’s my BFF and I’m her Champion… however, I promise you, I’m choosing Savvy’s blog for the right reasons: Considering she burst onto the blog scene less than a year ago and has already made a memorable impact is only one reason. Savannah courageously shares her recovery process. As a talented and gentle blogspondent for her series, “Real Rescue Cats and Dogs are Talking – LIFE CHANGING INTERVIEWS WITH SAVANNAH,” Savannah illuminates inspiring stories of adult K9/feline experiences. Savvy writes with a clever wit and has developed a special new project for 2013! (I cannot divulge (VBP – vocab builder project) the details, you’ll have to stay tuned!)
- The Princess Tails – Sadly, Princess Zena (or PZ as I fondly call her) began her blogging career as a result of her beloved blogging brother, Zac, crossing Over the Rainbow Bridge. I can empathize with her feelings. PZ and her Producer set off on a course to make PZ a star. Shortly after, the family grew with the addition of her standard poodle brother, Raffles. Generously, PZ, agreed to “raise him right!” PZ writes with an older sister’s lilt and you absolutely cannot miss her retellings of classic fairy tales/children’s stories. She graciously included me in her latest retelling of Rapunzel!
- Long Life Cats and Dogs – Lady Litchfield (I call her Lady Litchi), her feline brother Sabre, and Miss Susan write highly intelligent, well crafted, witty posts. We appreciate their efforts to highlight global rescue organizations. Lady Litchi often finds herself spearheading efforts to unravel global intrigue. One can hardly imagine their blog has not celebrated one year yet.
- Nerissa’s Life – Believe it or not, we just found Nerissa (from a recommendation), last evening. Blogging for slightly over a year, this feline shows off her prowess in the fields of science, law, psychology etc… with intelligent, imaginatively written posts… For some reason, it seems like Nerissa is well known in the feline blogworld, and not as much with us K9s!
- Bella’s Dog Diary – Bella burst into the world and the blog scene in the spring. She already had a paw up in blogworld, because her blogging brother, Alfie, co-hosts the Mischief Monday Blog Hop and visits with his sister and her humans on occasion. Bella shares her puppyhood with us through innocent eyes and pride in her Entelbucher heritage. Additionally, her human shares beautiful photos of the English countryside as well.
We would have listed Gizmo from Terrier Torrent, however, Kirby bestowed the award on Gizmo concurrently with us!
Another great, The Next Big Thing, day.