Hey It’s Jet Here.
- JJ, “Little Miss Wonder Dog”, is recovering as if she cannot recall she even had emergency surgery. Her energy, well let’s just say 100% understates reality by about 100%!
- Saturday: Your comments about K9 military designations and benefits made us feel warm and fuzzy inside. Even more exciting… Miss Ledy Vankavage, (my first blogspondent interview), created a petition you can sign at one of our favorite sites, Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. (link forthcoming… right now it keeps posting with Mom’s info.)
- Mischief Monday:
- The garage door mischief continues on and has unfortunately intensified. The naughty company supposedly agreed to send an inspector to determine whether after more than a week of automatic up and down movement, the mischief is mechanical ( Mom pays) or electrical (Mom doesn’t pay) like Mom insists. On the surprisingly positive side, a garage door blogger, Mr. Joe, sent Mom a technical thought on the subject via comments – How nice was that? 2nd update: Naughty company did not show as promised today at prescribed time. Mom went ballistic. Nice person eventually came and guess what? The problem WAS ELECTRICAL: just like Mr. Joe and Mom SAID IT WAS!
- Roof? Well, so far, the blue tarp is keeping Casa Jet dry in the kitchen.
- Air Conditioner: Minor setback – water leaked out Monday night. Luckily, sleep deprived Mom heard the water pouring out at 1 a.m. and turned the machine off. Best news: Covered by warranty, no biscuit $ required.
- Tasty Tuesday: Remember a few weeks back when Mom made items for class and neglected us? Well, watch for next Tuesday, because obviously, she did not learn from the error of her ways!
- Great news: Remember our friend Ish? Well he’s on his way with another egg delivery. We thought the weather would foul (get it? foul?) his delivery plans!
I wish Mom could transcribe more, however, JJ and I are freaking out in the 3 hours of pouring rain and booms. Mom feels this thing called frustrated as I try to climb on top of the printer, or her thigh and JJ whimpers, shakes, pants and hovers on top of Mom.
Another great (minus the storm) catching up day.
P.S. Mom had such a rough time with us, and the naughty company, that her posting got delayed until now! (uh… sorry Mom.)