Hey It’s Jet Here.
If you read our Thursday post, you’ll know that our friends, Dixie and Miss Mary Ann had the circus come to their home. We have terrible news to share; bad humans slashed the circus tent and did this horrible thing called burglarized Dixie’s house. We’ve tried to support Dixie, Miss Mary Ann and Mr. Jim (Dixie’s Grandpa), since then as best we can.
Yesterday, Miss Mary Ann dropped Dixie off at the “J” Hotel early in the morning. We offered her the Princess Package:
- Her own Princess Room (with our very own Princess Rachel) which includes:
- an en suite bathroom,
- Lots of teenage stuff on the floor like plush towels and soft clothing,
- An extra Princess (Rachel’s dear friend, Mechel), to snuggle with on the extra mattress on the floor.
- Her personal food and water dish from home, her personal bed and blankie.
- Tons of lovies and cuddling from surprise guests, Sabrina and Anthony, our ‘tween friends who visited us for a few hours yesterday afternoon.
- Customized walks on her favorite routes, (since we know them.)
- Evening lovies and cuddles on the couch with Rachel and Mechel.
- Multiple check-ins with Miss Mary Ann to share her day with her Mom.
- And finally… endless opportunities to hang with the property managers, JJ and ME!
Shhhh… Don’t tell Miss Mary Ann, but, Rachel and Mechel thought Dixie would look fashionable in this bonnet! (She only wore it for the picture, we promise!)
Another great hotelier day.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…