Hey It’s Jet Here.
I, Scooby Doo Academy trained, Jet the Gentleman, Boy of the House, etc… have thought long and hard… well if you count since early this morning as long and hard, about what to do for my human Mom on Sunday. Here’s my thought process so far:
- Idea: Give her a card from me, JJ, Fluffy and Puffy.
- We can’t hold a writing implement, need help to make a paw print, and cannot type on a keyboard.
- No transportation to purchase one.
- Idea: Let Mom sleep late on Sunday morning.
- I’ve got collie in me and we feel the need to herd at the crack of dawn.
- It’s taken me 2+ years to train Mom to get up with me.
- Our bladders and bellies need attending to.
- Idea: As Mom’s Kitchen K9s, we can prepare a meal for her.
- Idea: Give her a spa day.
- I’m not sure I can get wet with my boo-boos.
- JJ has … you know… girl issues right now.
- Oh wait… Mom’s supposed to give US a Spa Day.
Obviously, I need to call a 4-legged walkers only meeting in the house today to discuss more options…
Another great brainstorming day.