Hey It’s Jet Here.
Mom and I proudly continue to catch up on our thank you posts… this is week 3!
First, we have an apology/thank you combo.
Zena, from The Princess Tails, bestowed the Super Sweet Blog Award to us. When we thanked Misaki last Thursday, we should have thanked “Her Royal Princess” as well. We humbly kneel at your paws with guilt… (like this K9!)
Princess Zena also bestowed the Wonderful Team Member Award on our blog. We properly thank “Her Royal Princess” and I bow to your paws in gratitude. Mom and I both appreciate the fireworks in 2D, because as you know, I cower (VBP – Vocab Builder Project) during the 3D versions!
1. The Nominee of the Wonderful Team member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar. (Mom will do this by next Mischief Monday!)
2. The Nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days (1 week) – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, etc. (BELOW)
*Miss Wendy: She does not have a blog, however, she reads and comments meaningfully EVERY DAY! We wish to acknowledge and thank her for every single entry! Plus she gives the BEST lovies in person and in her comments.
- Cat & Co.
- Feline Perspective
- Life at Golden Pines
- Dakota’s Den
- Dog Daz
- My Three Moggies
- Da Weenies of Florida
- Kirby the Dorkie
- Underneath the Shell
- Adventures of a Dog Mom
- The Misadventures of Misaki
- Dalton from Wagg Foods
- Heart like a Dog
- Long Life Cats and Dogs (we know you’re reading and sorry you’re having tech issues… we so understand.)
3. The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period. Happening RIGHT NOW!
4. The Nominee shall make these rules, or amended rules keeping to the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, known to each reader s/he nominates. Happening RIGHT NOW!
5. The Nominee must finish this sentence and post:”A Great reader is…”
- In this case, one who shares with their animal companion.
- One who reads with an open heart and an open mind.
- One who appreciates the efforts and acknowledges the talent, creativity, dedication and heart of the writer over time.
- One who provides positive and/or constructive feedback to the writer over time.