Hey It’s Jet Here.
Guess what? On Monday afternoon, with no prior warning, the doorbell rang at Casa Jet and standing there, sick as a K9, was… MR. RON.
Offering endless tissues and tea (he ignored Mom’s suggestion and requested ice water), Mom ushered him into the office and the seat of honor, in front our mature computer. After one and a half hours, which included spyware removal, cleaning up sneaky alien invader stuff in drive C, creating a new inbox, showing Mom for the umpteenth time how to back up on her external hard drive, downloading almost 2,000 emails, setting up Mom’s Kitchen Counselor email to go into the new inbox along with her personal email, Mom’s machine was HEALED! Hallelujah! Mom then had to review 2,000 emails, which did not seem to bother her, even though it took a while.
Keeping Mom’s promise of catching up, we humbly accept two awards this week:
Clowie, our fetching friend in Spain, graciously bestowed this award on us:
As you can imagine, with our job as Mom’s faithful Kitchen K9s, we especially love the epicurean (VBP-vocab building project) nature of this award. Plus, how cute are the decorations! With that said, the rules are few:
- Thank the gracious giver of award: check.
- Pass on said award as you see fit.
We thought since this award is food related, we would highlight a bunch of our Tasty Tuesday foodie pals!
- Sugar (Hosts of the Tasty Tuesday Hop)
- Kol’s Notes (Hosts of the Tasty Tuesday Hop)
- Urban Hounds
- MGBGV Life (and… we award Emma the best photos in this category!)
- Kirby the Dorkie
- Heart Like a Dog
- Roos Doins
- Murray’s Mouth
Misaki, our good pal in the UK generously bestowed another sweet award on us:
Mom loves rainbows, so the cupcakes really made her smile. The rules:
Give credit to the blog which nominated you: check
- Answer the “Super Sweet” Questions: will do below…
- Pass award on to a baker’s dozen: would love to!
Questions: Mom’s going to answer 1-4, I’ll take 5.
- Cookies or cake? Cookies for sure.
- Chocolate or vanilla? Generally chocolate, however, I prefer vanilla based ice cream with chocolate stuff in it
- What is your favorite sweet treat? Ice cream, any time, any where!
- When do you crave sweet things? Is that a rhetorical (VBP) question?
- If you had a sweet nickname what would it be? Marshmallow Fluff (Mom said that’s because people think I’m scary because of my gorgeous black fur, when really, I’m a marshmallow!)
We will pass this on to some of our wonderful blogpals who especially enjoy our Tasty Tuesday posts:
- Doggy Style (Doggy’s human made our cucumber dish and posted it!)
- Spotty Spotty Polka Dotty
- Cats & Co.
- Dawson Dogs
- Katz Tales
- Mollie and Alfie
- Dogs and Pawz (Miss Lisa and Mom even had a recipe sharing LONG phone call!)
- Suka’s Sayin’ (Suka, sending extra sweetness to make you feel comfy!)
- Bassetmomma (sending extra sweetness to make up for the challenging times you’ve been going through with Freddie…)
- Brian’s Home Blog
- Exhale Joy
Another great so many reasons to be thankful, day!