Hey It’s Jet Here.
On Saturday, Rachel and Mom left JJ, Pluffy and me to our own devices for a few hours. While they gallivanted (vocab building project VBP) around town (Jetty, we ran mundane errands…), we stayed home. Ok, we took long, comfy snoozes, but still…
Mom dropped Rachel off at a meeting and went to meet a friend while doing more errands. During this part, the sky turned black and sent streaky lights, booms and pouring water down. When Mom walked in with a bag of groceries, she found me like this:
- She said I MUST ask you to see where my back paw is… yes, it’s stuck in the gate. You see, I tried to squish my handsome self out of the laundry room through the feline door. Yes, I know this is beneath me. The call of the litter box during storms sounds like a symphony I tell you!
- She said I MUST ask you to note that I disengaged the gate from the walls. What can I say, I’m strong!
- Mom said I MUST also ask you to notice that spot on my nose. Yes, that’s what you think it is from the litter box. How humiliating!
- Mom said I MUST ask you to look at the 3 bowls I knocked over leaving general chaos on the floor.
- She said I MUST accept the title of Mischief Maker this week. (hanging my head, pitifully…)
Another, got stuck in the gate, sort of great day.