Hey It’s Jet Here.
In our efforts to address JJ’s post surgery cougar behavior, we decided to conduct our version of the Dating Game. (Catch up here.)
Today we introduce Bachelor #2:
Simba P. – The Guy Next Door (Well technically 3 houses down!)
Uh oh… thought we had more pics of Simba… will call his humans tomorrow, we’re writing this super late.
- Knows the way to our house by heart, via the back patio AND garage door, when he escapes from his house. He has also visited most of our neighbors, as well.
- He feels comfortable hanging for an afternoon or an evening before his humans realize he’s missing and/or return home and/or answer their phones.
- Has pawesome house manners.
- Sweet as pie disposition… happy, happy, happy all the time – great with K9s, felines and humans.
- Gets along great with me and JJ. (Passed the Brother Test!)
- Passed the Spa Day Test. (Yes, Mom washed all 3 of us together in the shower a few months back when Simba showed up fresh from the
- Could use to get some more long walks in… his humans exercise big time, however, do not often take Simba with them.
- Could use Mom’s carrot diet. (again, not the guy’s fault, his humans feed him 2x more kibble than I receive and I weigh more!)
- Needs a LOT of leash training (again, not the guy’s fault…)
- About JJ’s age.
I made 3 calls this week:
- Big Dog Ranch – Full, had one person on the premises to ask for ideas.
- Left messages for 2 bulldog rescues, no response yet.
Another great, rate the date, day!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…