Hey It’s Jet Here.
When Mom was young, she watched The Dating Game with her babysitters. The premise:
A bachelor or bachelorette sat sequestered (vocab builder) behind a wall with three bachelorettes or bachelors sitting behind another wall. The bachelor/bachelorette asked questions and the Host facilitated the answers. At the end, the bachelor/bachelorette selected one of the contestants and they went on a swanky date, paid for by the show. Many of the questions involved double entendres, jokes, funny voices and such.
Ever since JJ had her surgery last month, she’s become quite the cougar! So, Mom and I decided to create our own dating game and see who you would select. Today we start with Bachelor #1 – Austin W.
Austin W. – Man of Mystery
- JJ has not met him, Mom has.
- Slightly younger, probably 5 to JJ’s 6 ish.
- Lives the life of a comfortable suburban K9.
- Loves to catch Frisbees.
- Loves playing in the backyard.
- Does not enjoy social engagements with fellow K9s, loves attention from humans.
- Only K9, shares family with outdoor feline. Previously shared house with two other female K9s.
- Wears a Georgetown collar.
- Likes treats, not that fond of his kibble.
- Likes belly rubs.
Stay tuned for Bachelor #2, Simba.
Another great, match made in heaven, day.
P.S. Speaking of Bachelors, when JJ visited Dr. Shaffer’s this week, Judy asked Mom if she had any good ideas for Champ. Champ, an American bulldog mix, has camped out at the Paradise Animal Center B & B for over 5 months. We don’t know the whole sad story yet, however, he’s one step from going to Animal Services and you know what that could mean. Here’s his picture, let us know if you have any ideas… we will see if our area has a bulldog rescue.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…