Hey It’s Jet Here.
You know the phrases humans say like, good karma, pay it forward, goodness will come back to you? Well over the last few weeks, our blog feels like the bulls-eye for kindness. We met Texas, A Cat in New York when our black pearl feline friend, Savannah, graciously gave us the Sunshine award, which Texas gave to her. Texas and I have dialogued a bit since then and he has a heart the size of which matches his name! The friendly feline surprised us by bestowing the Versatile Blogger award on us last weekend! Boy did we woo-woo/whoo hoo in delight!
Here are the rules:
- 1. Thank the person who gave you this award
- Since Savannah shared that you felines like paw pats… paw pats and a huge thank you for thinking of us!
- 2. Include a link to their blog
- 3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site
- We tried to share the award with blogs newer to us… we’ve tried to expand to blogs other than wordpress… we had trouble posting comments on blogspot for a long time. In no particular order:
- Puppy In Training – Mr. Colby shares lots of good info and pics…
- Raising Daisy – she’s a cutie that one!
- My GBGV Life – Emma, the Debucher Baguette a Grand Basset Griffon Vendeén (say that 3 times fast!), is quite the lady!
- Dakota’s Den – The beautiful Dakota shares her daily life, including her feline brother, Cody!
- The (Mis)Adventures of Sage – Beautiful and fun loving, who could resist?
- Urban Hounds – Adorable K9s and NYC, slam dunk!
- My Life with Flyball Dogs – We love their active lives, particularly dock diving and sand digging… a guy can dream…
- The Adventures of Higgins – we love his saying bombdiggity!
- Peaceful Dog – Follow foster failures Fozzie and Lamar and fosters Miss Kirsten helps.
- Have Dog Blog Will Travel – the adventures of Celia Sue.
- Five Sibes – While we were digging for their site, we read about Chloe, who tore her ACLs on both legs this past weekend. They’re asking for all your good prayers thoughts and wishes.
- The Puppiness Project – Honey, the golden, is as sweet as her name… and her Mom is super insightful.
- GreyhoundGardens – With a tag line itsa greyt day, of course we like them!
- My Tail Hurts from Wagging Too Much – never can wag too much!
- Kenzo Hovawart and Viva – although we just met, we thought it was too cool to learn about a breed new to us… we thought they looked kind of like us in their pictures!!!
Another good goes round and round day.