Hey It’s Jet Here.
After yesterday’s post and in between playing, wrestling with JJ, napping, guarding the house, did I mention napping?, I found some time to continue thinking ahead for Mother’s Day. The 4-legged family member meeting came up with the following brainstorming ideas:
- Idea: Give her flowers from me, JJ, Fluffy and Puffy.
- Give her a gift card.
- We haven’t received a raise in our allowance (currently $0) in years.
- No transportation
- Too many choices for a Manly Man like me.
- Take her to the park.
- JJ and I could not honestly focus on Mom.
- Miami? What was I thinking? Mom and I would sweat puddles. Little Miss “Cool as a Cucumber” would probably be fine!
- Lotta unscooped you know what currently at the dog parks; not conducive to picnicking.
- Uh, JJ and I might, by accident, consume all the provisions instead of sharing with Mom.
- Best idea so far – contact Miss Mary Ann, Auntie Liz, or Madrina and beg for assistance with adoring eyes and my famous Jetty Boy whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
By selecting Best Idea so far, we have more hope of implementing (vocabulary builder) any or all of the other ideas previously listed. Hey, how to I print, email, or text these posts to Miss Mary Ann, Auntie Liz or Madrina… where’s that Siri person who is so smart??
Another great let’s see what we decide day.