Hey, It’s Jet Here.
Today is the day, the Golden Rescue South Florida Reunion! Mom, JJ and I can’t wait to see everyone. First, Mom has to collect:
- The collar GRSF lent us the night we took JJ home for a “sleepover.”
- My cool bandana.
- A bandana that JJ won’t eat?
- Water for our 90+ mile drive (each way… Mom is dedicated. Thanks Jetty. Welcome, Mom.)
- Our seatbelts and harnesses.
- Towels for all sorts of reasons. (We sit on a car seat protector.)
- Mom’s camera, phone, charger and phone number to call in for radio spot. (see below.)
- Other stuff we can’t remember right now.
Mom says this procedure reminds her of when my human sister, Rachel, traveled in the car. She said she felt like they moved every day!
Can you believe Mom will stop midway through the drive to have her 5 minute And The Women Gather blogradio spot with Lorna Owens? Miss Lorna knows Mom will use her mobile phone today; however, she is unaware that JJ and I will sit beside her in the car. Hopefully, we will not have any comments to share.
I’m particularly excited to meet Miss Wendy and Miss Rebecca because they write such nice words to me. Miss Rebecca’s dog, Jack, already told us what bandana he will sport! While JJ will blend quickly into the crowd, only a few flat coat retriever mixes will attend, so, Mom should spot me easily. Plus, I have quite the swagger, if I don’t say so myself!
We thought about having an early spa day today, and then thought the better of it. No doubt, we will have so much fun playing tomorrow, we will come home filthy!
All three of us want to go to sleep on time tonight (I’m dictating this post early) to maximize our energy tomorrow.
Another great and partying kind of day!