Hey, It’s Jet Here.
While the British may have celebrated Boxing Day yesterday, J.J. celebrated CHEWING day. Now, I’m trying to go easy and reign in what I’m thinking since I have been known to chew an item or two or three. Even with a full blown sinus infection, she went through:
- the present Mary Ann and Dixie gave her (and tried to do the same with mine),
- my all natural teddy bear toy,
- the extra ruff and durable red bone shaped toy,
- the remaining parts of Katie’s Bumpers toy,
- the remnants of the destuffed fox toy,
- removed the blue doo-hicky thing on the rope toy,
- began working on the present my human sister, Rachel, brought for her in the afternoon (level 9 out of 10 on the durability scale, or so it says on the tag.)
Mom kept taking pictures of J.J.’s efforts and texting them to Mary Ann every few minutes until the deed was done. (Did J.J. think she needed to “unwrap” the present?”) See for yourself.
This girl needs a J-O-B. in the fabric testing industry. Any recommendations? Vera Wang? Kenneth Cole?, Dolce and Gabana?, Juicy? Armani? Louis Vitton? Coach? She works cheap!
Another great day.