Hey, It’s Jet Here.
Have you ever heard of this word called hullabaloo? Well, I learned about it today because when Mom and I posted Pt. 1 yesterday, did we get calls! Dixie’s Mom, Mary Ann, called to say that she will continue to call Skylar “Lady Sienna” because Skylar wouldn’t do. Auntie Liz told us that Skylar reminds her of children with this thing called outdoor suspension. She said we should have asked the family before we made it official. Mom and my human sister, Rachel tried to persuade them both, no luck. Mom and Rachel asked them for proposals. Here are a few:
- Blaze (Mom and Mary Ann liked this, Rachel didn’t.)
- Georgia, Emma, Juliette (Rachel got into the act.)
- Astro (because of Jet)
And on and on… none of them felt right to us.
Who knew we would cause such a stir? Mom didn’t know you could change names, so, she never thought to try it with Koko. She always said she would have named her Honey, because she was honey colored and honey sweet. Everyone loved my name when they found out. (of course… read this)
So human readers… WE NEED HELP… poor pup can’t find a suitable name for the extended family to agree on. Here’s what we know so far:
- She’s happy, happy all the time.
- She chews EVERYTHING – got into Mom’s socks today.
- She counter surfs in all rooms of the house.
- She thinks Puffy and Fluffy are fun toys.
- She’s playful (and not a half bad wrestler, I might add.)
- She’s spunky and sweet.
Another great, but, PLEASE HELP US day.