Hey, It’s Jet Here.
What’s with naming days; Turkey Day, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday? Jet, the Thanksgiving long weekend kicks off the holiday season for gift buying. Small Business Saturday asks citizens to support small businesses and American Express will credit a cardholder’s account with $25.00. I need some shampoo. Uh Mom? Yes Jet? Pet’s Best is small, right? Yes Jet, I believe they have a few stores in our area, however, they are not a chain. Really Mom? In that case, I have some requests…
Ok Mom… I like:
- Their leashes and collars.
- Their Solid Gold Hunden Flocken, I’m kinda getting tired of Koko’s salmon variety, where’s the lamb?
- Their recycled water bottle toys and other fun stuff that you could let me try.
- Their dental treats like hooves, antlers, and bones.
- Their yummy training treats and cookies.
Jet, you already have most of those items and your list surpasses the $25.00 required spending.
But Mom, you said holiday shopping began yesterday, I’m ready for presents! We’ll see, we’ll see.
Another great and hopeful day.