Hey It’s Jet Here.
We admit it, we fell so behind in showing gratitude and passing on several awards over the last few months, we’re… well… ok… officially… EMBARRASSED. So many blog pals have kindly bestowed awards and we… (actually Mom, I was ready to dictate as always, could not keep up). We’re attempting to begin rectifying (VBP – vocab building project) that TODAY! If we go out of order of receiving, this just means Mom found that particular kind post at that moment. (forgive her, she tries so hard!)
Ok… we begin with our newish friend, Zena, from The Princess Tails, who bestowed, The Addictive Blog Award on our blog recently. We thank her Royalness profusely (VBP) as any Gentleman would. We enjoy reading Zena’s posts because this girl knows how to live the Princess life! Also, as previously mentioned, Mom loves names that begin with “Z”!
- Thank the benefactor: Check
- Link back to said benefactor: Check
- Talk about why I blog and why I started blogging:
- Post Award: Check
- Share with 10 other blogs
Mom and I began blogging almost a year ago because we both felt sad and lonely after the loss of my golden sister, Koko, may she be frolicking OTRB. Mom was known for sharing funny stories and tidbits about Koko when they did their pet therapy at the Childrens Hospital and she continued when I joined the family. People told Mom that my stories made them laugh and she should share them.
Mom figured at worst, she and I would lift our spirits each morning and at best, maybe someone else would lighten their day by reading our posts. We thought maybe a friend or two, a family member here and there, and/or a work connection would glimpse a post. Well, with some mentoring from Miss Jennifer we have been welcomed with open arms and paws by the pet blogging community. We laugh, we cry, we share, we connect, we learn, we educate, we dialogue, we party with the deepest gratitude.
- Long Life Cats and Dogs – Incredibly creative and committed to helping those that cannot speak for themselves… be prepared to laugh and keep up with Lady Litchi and Miss Susan!
- Savannah’s Paw Tracks – Ok, she’s my BFF (best feline friend)… but seriously, Savvy and Miss Linda put out so much good, especially their Real Rescue Cats/Dogs are Talking Series. Plus, Savvy shares her wit and exquisite writing each day…
- Texas, a cat in NY and his family give us a worldly and cosmopolitan look at life.
- Heart Like a Dog – Miss Jodi, Sampson and Delilah teach us much about training (real life tales), life, and such. We LOVE Miss Jodi’s sassy, honest style and appreciate her recent efforts to create Follow Up Friday.
- A new friend, Blueberry from Spotty, Spotty Polka Dotty, captured our attention for several reasons: she joined her forever family the same time JJ joined ours, her looks captivated me us, and she likes Tasty Tuesday, too!
- Suka’s Just Sayin’ – Suka and Miss K keep us thinking. They deal with Suka’s health issues with grace, all the while sharing art, wonderful quotes, daily activities and such.
- My GBGV Life – We love, love, love Miss Emma’s photos! This girl has supermodel written all over her! Plus she writes well too! And… does she know how to cook for Tasty Tuesday!
- Adventures of a Dog Mom – Miss Emily combines her activities with Boomer and Dottie in Wichita with foodie stuff… the perfect match for us!
- A Tonk’s Tail – We enjoy the different personalities of FaRaDaY, Maxwell and Allie as well as the wonderful creativity, wit, information and appreciation their human includes in their posts.
- Bella’s Dog Diary – We met Bella through her brother, Alfie, who cohosts the Mischief Monday Blog hop. Bella shares her puppy-hood with us in beautiful photos, and entertaining posts. She also visits her brother Alfie, so we can see how the sibs play together.
Another great Addictive Blog Award day!
We just joined the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop hosted by Pepi Smart Dog (formerly by Cokie the Cat!).