Hey It’s Jet Here.
So, when Mom and I constructed yesterday’s post we forgot something. Mom tried to think ahead earlier in the week, knowing she had a big event to prepare for and transcribed my thoughts a few days early. She followed proper procedure: she transcribed, read, saved, previewed, edited and saved again. What she forgot to do was scroll down past the first page of my NY feline buddy, Texas’ post for Rule #4!
Without further adieu and with apologies from MOM, we will complete the Versatile Blogger award rules and then… tell the blogs we shared with that there is one more rule!
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- I can feel when humans don’t like me and I do not understand… it hurts my feelings a little.
- During the last month when we have had overnight storms, I’ve stayed in my man cave #2 (Mom’s walk in closet) and managed my anxiety a little better.
- Speaking of Man Cave #2, two years ago, Mom, Koko and I spent 5 hours huddled in the cave on July 4th because I was so freaked out.
- I love watching the ducks, fish, and anything that moves in my canal… better yet, I love to swim in there, but, Mom won’t let me. (Jetty, you do not remember the deadly snake that slithered out of there into our pool before you were born.)
- I can’t stand to see a human female cry… so, when I got off leash a few times, Mom cried and I eventually stopped and either slowed down, stood still or began to walk towards her.
- Mom calls me Mayor of the dog park because I like all the K9s and make the rounds.
- I love to run and wish I had more opportunities. (We do not have a fence.)
Another great, follow the rules, day.