Hey It’s Jet Here.
This past week, our newish feline friend, Savannah, bestowed the Sunshine Award on our blog. We feel honored and grateful. Savvy, as her friends call her, has a sad to super story and shares her new forever home experiences in her posts. She writes fun comments, too. So, here are the rules of the Sunshine Award:
- Link the award to the person who gave it to you. Check!
- Answer the questions that come with it. Check!
- Pass it along to 10 people and let them know they have received it. Check!
Here are the questions and MY answers/ Mom’s answers: (only fair since she works so hard…)
- Favorite number: 6 (time of breakfast and dinner!)/ 7
- Favorite Non-alcoholic drink: Water / Water
- Facebook or Twitter: Mom says I’m too young for both! / Facebook – Part of her Kitchen Counselor business!
- My Passion: Coconut oil, avocado, marrow bones, shea butter (anything oily!) / Her fur family and her Kitchen Counselor business.
- Favorite pattern: Our various walking routes / Geometrical and/or symetrical.
- Favorite Day of the Week: Today, I’m a K9, we live in the moment! / Thursday.
- Favorite Flower: I’m an equal opportunity flower sniffer / Gerber Daisies.
In alphabetical order our nominations for The Sunshine Award are:
- Adopt a Lap Cat - For all the great work you do.
- BassetMomma - For always helping us with our blogspot posting problems and always commenting on our posts.
- Bongo Dog Blog - For sharing in my love of investigation and interest in my Scooby Doo Academy classes.
- Fabulous Flo - For writing to us often and sharing great stories from Down Under.
- Fluffy Popcorn - For joining the blogosphere with a bang and allowing me to be your “adopted” Big Brother!
- Good Mews News - For all the great work you do.
- Jodi Stone - For bestowing our first ever award on our blog, writing to us often and being sassy!
- Roxy the Traveling Dog - For Roxy and Torrey who enjoy the sunshine outside the tent! (Torrey, sending this award so you know that outside the tent isn’t a bad thing, especially when the sun is shining. :))
- The Antics of Two French Bulldogs - For writing to us often and sharing your wit.
- Underneath the Shell - For your courage to continue, sharing Papoe with us now, too and for educating us about all things turtle.
Another great, thanks for the Sunshine Award, day.