Hey, It’s Jet Here.
Thanks to Miss Wendy, who writes to me most days. She sent in both names with the following thoughts:
- Joy – seems to fit her personality also starts with J like your name!!! Also I have a book about Goldens and it is called “Goldens” A chronicle of Joy”
- Jasmine – I’d call her Jazzy – also J name
Mom loves nicknames (read this) so, Jasmine felt right. Rachel found J.J. watching Disney’s Aladdin Monday night when she and Mom returned from grocery shopping. (Rachel forgot to turn off the t.v.) She told Mom that J.J. must like the name since she watched Jasmine in the movie!
Both Mom and Rachel liked Joy for different reasons. Mom liked Miss Wendy’s reasons and Rachel liked the name because she likes some TV show called “19 Kids and Counting” where all the children’s names begin with “J”! Of course, I like both names because they follow my tradition of “J” names. Oh, Mom likes Jasmine Joy and Rachel likes Joy Jasmine. Both of them LOVE calling her J.J. because it’s sassy and spunky like the former “You Know Who” is.
- Miss Denise for her Sunny recommendation and her thoughts behind it.
- Miss Karin for her “foodie” names like Truffle, Champagne, Mango and Cookie. Mom appreciated your thoughtfulness in acknowledging her personal and professional passion about the kitchen.
- Miss Shelly for taking the time to review the name list and sharing how she named her K9s.
- Miss Rebecca for playing devil’s advocate.
Another great and decision-making day.